Capital Region Now is a new resource from Now Publications, focusing on the many extraordinary, independent businesses in the towns and villages of the Capital Region.
We cover 4 counties - Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Schenectady counties.
The printed guide
There are 2 seasonal printed edition per year - a Summer edition and a Holiday / Winter edition.
Our guide offers:
- We will be printing 40,000 copies and distribute to all participating businesses, local gathering places, tourist centers and guesthouses in the counties we cover.
- Excellent cross-county promotion: Because the guide promotes businesses in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga and Schenectady counties, it works well to bringing customers across county borders, who would not normally know about your business.
- An attractive, contemporary format that features everyone equally and excludes any type of distracting display advertising.
- Free website inclusion: Businesses included in the printed CapitalRegionNow Guide are also featured on hudsonvalleynow.com in the appropriate county section.
- A small price for excellent results: With a minimal staff who do-it-all, our prices are well below standard advertising rates offering a successful venue for businesses to gain new customers and maintain local visibility.
CapitalRegionNow.com will be our online resource featuring those businesses that advertise in our printed editions.
17 years of experience!
We have two other extraordinary publications:
- The BrooklynNow Guide which has been in publication for 17 years and is still the number one guide to extraordinary businesses in near-city Brooklyn (see brooklynnow.com).
- The HudsonValleyNow Guide which has been in publication for 6 years and is a guide to extraordinary businesses in towns and villages of the Hudson Valley (see hudsonvalleynow.com).
To request a media kit, call 518-693-1164 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.